The Registration Desk, situated at The MiCo Milano Congressi (Gate 2), will operate as follows:
|Tuesday 21st May||08:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday 22nd May||07:30 - 19:30|
|Thursday 23rd May||07:45 - 19:15|
|Friday 24th May||08:00 - 16:00|
Registration Fees in Euro.
Fees apply to payment received prior to the indicated Registration Deadlines.
March 20, 2019
March 21 – May 1, 2019
From May 2, 2019
|ESO Members||€ 470||€ 570||€ 620|
|New ESO Members*||€ 470||€ 570||€ 620|
|Full Participant – Non Member||€ 600||€ 690||€ 740|
|Participants from Low/Low-Middle Economy Countries***||€ 300||€ 350||€ 450|
|Students / Fellows / Nurses / Allied Health **||€ 200||€ 250||€ 300|
|Students / Fellows / Nurses / Allied Health ** – from Low/Low Middle Economy Countries ***||€ 100||€ 120||€ 150|
|Member of Stroke Support Organisations****|
|Teaching Courses & Workshops*****|
*Join ESO today and profit from a reduced ESOC registration fee and many other benefits.
** Student, Trainees, Nurses, Physiotherapist s, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Dieticians - in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration. This category does not apply for Residents.
*** Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
***** Tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Each course has limited places. Applicable for Conference participants only.
**** Strictly refers to non-physician/lay-person members of SSOs
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as per times scheduled in the scientific programme
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESOC 2019 Congress, Milan
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1 211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-101
IBAN No: CH04 0483 5150 0934 9210 1
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Prior to March 21, 2019 - Full refund
- From March 22 - until May 1, 2019 - 50% refund.
- From May 2, 2019 - No refund.
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ESOC 2019 Registration Department:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9145 ext. 020
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140